TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE DROP24.PL
Chapter 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- Terms and conditions the terms and conditions for the provision of services by electronic means, including the use of the store, and the rights, obligations and conditions of the liability of the seller and the customer. The regulations also contains information that you pass to the consumer is obliged to the seller in accordance with applicable laws, including the Act of May 30, 2014 at consumer rights (OJ 2017.683, i.e. as amended).
- Every customer should read the terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions are available on the website of the store and is available free of charge before the conclusion of the contract. At the request of the Client terms and conditions are also available in such a way that allows the acquisition, playback and recording its content using the electronic system, which uses the client (e.g. email).
- Basic definitions:
1) Terms And Conditions: Terms And Conditions Online Store;
2) The seller or service provider: Artur Plewniak, established under the name of DROP24 ARTUR PLEWNIAK, RYNEK7, 50-106 WROCLAW, entered in the central registration and Information about business, NIP 7491930768, REGON 367927563;
3) The client or the client: a natural person who is over 18 years and has full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, but which may in its own name, acquire the rights and enter into commitments that will establish a legal relationship with the seller of the store. The client is also a Consumer, if the issue of the lack of separate provisions in relation to the consumer;
4) Consumer: a client who is a natural person making the seller of legal action (a purchase), non-directly from their business or profession;
5) Electronic service – a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 the year of providing services by electronic means (Journal. .2017.1219, i.e. as amended.), provided electronically by the service provider to the client through the service;
6) Store or online shop, or service: electronic service, online shop, run by the seller under the Internet address http://drop24.pl;
7) Account-electronic service, marked an individual name (login) and password specified by the client, a collection of resources on ICT service provider, which collects data provided by the customer and information about the activities within the store;
8) Product or Product-goods sold in the shop, located in the offer of the seller;
9) Contract-the contract, concerning the purchase of goods, concluded as a result of the submission of the order by the customer and its acceptance by the seller;
10) Form-script which is the means of electronic communication, for an order in the store;
11) Order-request to purchase Goods made by the customer by means of technical communication;
12) Newsletter-electronic service, electronic distribution service supplied by a provider by electronic mail (e-mail), which allows all use with her Clients automatically receive recurring service provider news (newsletter), containing information about the service, including new products or promotions in the store.
13) Provider-the provider of the goods, who carries out direct shipment of the goods to the customer in agreement with the seller (including the dropshipping service).
Chapter 2. BASIC INFORMATION AND TECHNICAL
- Data Vendors to the contact with the customer: address:DROP24 ARTUR PLEWNIAK, RYNEK7, 50-106 WROCLAW, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: + 48 606 591 066.
- The seller offers the following types of electronic services:
1) online store, through the website, within which the client contains a sales contract, the parties are informed of the you have made the sale via email generated automatically, and the performance of the contract (in particular, the delivery of goods) takes place outside the Internet;
2) newsletter, which is to transfer by the seller, to the email address of the customer, electronic message containing information about the service, including new products or promotions in the store;
3) commenting (commenting), enabling the seller to customers post on the store's individual and subjective statements of the client, including service or Goods.
- The seller provides electronic services in accordance with the rules of procedure.
- Provided the technical use of the store is to have the client computer or other devices for browsing the Internet, the corresponding software (Web browser), Internet access and the current and active email accounts.
- Non delivery of illegal content by the customer.
- Use of the store may involve risks typical for the use of the Internet, spam, viruses, hacking attacks. The seller shall take action to prevent these threats. The seller indicates that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronically supplied services to be associated with the threat of acquisition or modify customer data by unauthorized persons, so Customers should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the aforementioned risks, including antivirus programs, and to protect the identity of the users of the Internet.
- The conclusion of the agreement for the provision of electronic services is through the store over the internet. The client may at any time terminate your use of the Electronic Services by leaving the shop or by removing the client's account. In this case, the contract for the provision of electronic services fixes automatically without having to submit additional claims of the parties.
- It is not possible to use the store anonymously or using a pseudonym.
Chapter 3. PERSONAL DATA
- provided by the Customers personal information the seller processes in accordance with applicable laws, in particular:
1) the seller shall exercise due diligence in order to protect the interests of the people, subjects, this ensures that these data were:
(a)) processed in accordance with the law,
(b)) collected for identified, legitimate purposes and not further processed not in compliance with these objectives;
(c)) factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
(d)) stored in the form of enabling the identification of the persons concerned, for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
2) the seller shall apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data relevant to the risks and categories of protected data.
- the basis for processing of personal data is the consent of the customers themselves or statutory authorization to the processing of personal data arising from the personal data protection act of 29 August 1997 (OJ 2016.922, as amended) and the Act of July 18, 2002 year of providing services by electronic means (Journal of laws. 2017.1219 i.e., as amended).
- Customers shall have the right to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, removal, on the principles arising from the above. the provisions.
- the seller shall ensure that personal data will not be shared with any unauthorized parties. Personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including to the competent authorities.
- personal data of customers may be entrusted to third parties for purposes related to the implementation of the agreement concluded with the client. The seller indicates that entrusted to the processing of personal data the following entities: La moda Italiana
Chapter 4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 1 account.
- Account registration on the shop website is free and requires the following actions: the customer should fill in the registration form by providing information and making a statement on acceptance of the terms and conditions, data processing transfer of personal information. To the email address provided by the Client in the process of registration will be sent a link to verify your account. Login to your account involves administration of email address and password, set by the client. Your password is confidential and should not be shared.
- The account allows a client to the introduction or modification of data, making your reservation or check Orders, and view order history.
- Electronic Service Account is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- The customer may at any time opt out of your store account by sending the appropriate request to the seller electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the seller's address: DROP24 ARTUR PLEWNIAK, RYNEK7, 50-106 WROCLAW
- 2. Newsletter
- Newsletter service is to provide the customer with the requested information.
- use of the Newsletter-and does not require registration by the client, but requires email address and submission of declarations on the acceptance of the rules of procedure, to the processing of personal data, the transmission of commercial information.
- The e-mail address of the Customer will be sent a confirmation link subscription Newsletter.
- Electronic Newsletter is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- the customer may at any time opt out of the Newsletter-and by sending the appropriate request to the seller electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the seller's address: DROP24 ARTUR PLEWNIAK, RYNEK7, 50-106 WROCLAW
- 3. Reviews
- the seller enables clients to post on the store's individual and subjective statements (reviews, comments) of the client, in particular concerning the Goods.
- The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- Use of the service is possible to anonymously.
- the seller may use reviews for content posted on the site.
Chapter 5. SALE
- 1. The goods
- All products offered in the store are new and have no defects.
- A detailed description of the Goods is located on the side of the store.
- The goods may be granted a guarantee or after-sales service. Detailed information in this regard is in the description of the goods.
- Some goods may be ordered at the supplier and delivery of goods can be performed directly by the provider (dropshipping).
- 2. Orders and their implementation
- Order can be made by filling out the form available at the store.
- Orders can be placed after registering an account on the website store or without registering an account on the store website (accommodation purchases).
- The customer is obliged to carefully complete the form by providing all of the data in accordance with the facts and specifying the selected method of payment and delivery.
- The client returns the Form data and consists of declarations on the acceptance of the rules of procedure, to the processing of personal data, the transmission of commercial information.
- Order can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed
on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are processed on the following business day.
- Confirmation of your order is made the client by clicking on (the field) " buy and pay ". The seller will send the customer a confirmation e-mail address indicated by the customer.
- Lead time (i.e. the day of shipping) is up to 4 working days.
- 3. Payment
- All prices quoted in the shop arnetto in the Eur (prices don't include VAT). The item price does not take into account the costs referred to in point 2 below. The price of the goods declared at the time of the Order by the client is binding for both parties.
- The costs associated with the delivery of the goods (e.g. transport, delivery, postal services) and any other expenses such as Custom costs shall be borne by the Buyer. The amount of these costs may vary depending on customer choice as to the method of delivery of the goods. Information on the amount of these costs is passed at the stage of placing the order. For the custome costs please refer to officla informstions from local Authorities.
- The customer can choose the payment method:
1) traditional transfer-payment before shipping (prepaid). After placing an order, the customer should deposit/transfer amount to the bank account of the store. Order processing occurs after you post Customer deposits to the bank account of the store;
2) payment via payment system PAYPAL -payment before shipping (prepaid). After placing an order, the customer shall make payment through the system. Order processing occurs after you post Customer deposits in a payment system.
- For each sold product Shop issues a proof of purchase exclusively in electronic form and shall be delivered to the customer through the system, as long as the provisions of the law require of service.
- The customer is obliged to pay within 2 days from the date of conclusion of the contract of sale. If, within that period, the customer does not make payment, then-in accordance with article 5. 491 § 1 of the civil code (OJ 2017.459 i.e. with)-the seller shall designate the client additional time to pay, after which the expiration will be entitled to withdraw from the contract. If the customer declares that the provision does not meet, the seller may withdraw from the contract without designation of a period of grace, also before the advent of marked the term of performance.
- 4. Available
- The product is sent by the seller or by the provider at the address indicated by the customer in the form, unless the parties agree otherwise. The client receives information on the designation of the goods to the email address.
- The product is delivered via courier. Goods are sent via courier should be delivered to you in 3 working day from the date of dispatch of the goods.
- It is not possible to receive a personal item.
- Together with the goods the seller appears to the customer all elements of its equipment and the instructions for use, maintenance and other documents required by the provisions of law.
- The seller indicates that:
1) from the moment of release of the goods to the customer or carrier to the customer pass benefits and burdens related to the Goods and the risk of accidental loss of or damage to the goods . When selling to a consumer the risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the Consumer at the moment of release of the goods to the consumer. For the release of the goods shall be deemed his entrusting by the seller to the carrier if the seller had no effect on the choice of the carrier by the consumer,
2) pIf the shipment of the goods by the customer without reservation terminates claims for loss or damage in transit, unless:
and before the adoption of the protokolarnie found injury);
(b)) has been the fault of the carrier;
- c) partial loss or damage resulted from willful misconduct or gross negligence of the carrier;
(d)) injury although many commentators have called with out notice entitled stated after taking shipment and within 7 days demanded that determine its State, and proved that the damage occurred in the time between accepting the shipment for carriage and its release.
- 5. Additional information for the consumer
- The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period and will not be automatically extended.
- The minimum duration of the consumer's obligations under the agreement is the time of the execution of the contract, IE the payment and receipt of goods.
- Use of the store by the consumer does not connect with the obligation to submit the deposit or to provide other financial guarantees.
- The seller has no obligation to, and does not apply the code of good practice, as referred to in article 2, paragraph 5, of the law of 23 August 2007 on combating unfair market practices (OJ 2016.3, as amended).
Chapter 6. The LIABILITY of the
- The responsibility of warranty is excluded in the legal relations with clients.
- The seller is liable to the consumer if a product has a defect or entity (warranty) on the principles set out in the provisions of the civil code (OJ 2017.459 i.e. with) and in the Act of May 30, 2014 at consumer rights ( OJ 2017.683 i.e. with), including on the basis of the following principles:
1) physical defect is non-conformity of the goods with the contract. In particular, the goods are not in conformity, if:
- a) item has properties that this kind of thing should have due to the target in the contract marked or due to the circumstances or purpose;
(b)) the item has no properties, the existence of which the seller has provided the consumer;
(c)) Goods not suitable for purpose, where the consumer has informed the seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller has not objected to such a destination;
(d)) the goods have been released to the consumer in a State of incomplete position.
2) product is a legal defect, if the product is the property of a third party or if it is loaded with a third law, and if the restriction on the use or disposition of the goods is apparent from the decision or the decision of the competent authority; in the case of sale the seller is also responsible for the existence of the right;
3) the seller is responsible for the warranty for material defects that existed at the time of transition of danger to the consumer, or arose from causes inherent in the goods at the same time.
4) the seller is relieved of liability under warranty, if the consumer knew about the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract;
5) if physical defect has been detected before the end of the year from the date of release of the goods, it shall be presumed that the defect or cause existed at the time of transition hazard to the consumer;
6) the seller is liable under warranty, if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of release of the goods to the consumer, and if the goods ordered by the consumer is used to the moving, the seller is liable under warranty, If a physical defect is found before the expiry of one year from the date of release of the goods;
7) consumer rights of warranty:
and request Product price reduction) or withdraw from the contract, unless the seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the consumer will replace the defective thing for free from defects or defect will remove;
(b)) the consumer, instead of the proposed removal of the defect by the seller claimed to replace the goods free from defects or instead of exchanging things require removal of the defect, unless you bring things to conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the consumer is impossible or would involve excessive costs compared with the way proposed by the seller. When evaluating costs shall take into account the value of the things free from defects, the nature and importance of the defect, and also takes into account the disadvantages to which the Consumer would be exposed on another way to satisfy;
8) a consumer who exercises the powers of warranty shall be obliged at the expense of the seller to deliver to a faulty to the place designated in the contract and if such space is not specified in the contract-to the place where the thing was he released.
Chapter 7. THE PROCEDURE FOR DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
- Complaints you should direct to the seller in writing at the address:DROP24 ARTUR PLEWNIAK, RYNEK7, 50-106 WROCLAW to send notification, you can also inform the seller electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that a consignment of Goods is violated, she suffered the loss of, or damage to, the customer should immediately (no later than within 7 days from the date of receipt) to file a claim with the seller. This will allow the investigation of claims against the carrier.
- The complaint should include a detailed description of the problem and the client request, or photographic documentation.
- The seller undertakes to examine the complaint within 30 days. If the seller does not responds to Consumer complaints within 14 days, it is believed that considered it justified.
- If the complaint is found, the seller shall take the appropriate action.
- It is possible to use the out-of-court complaint and redress in legal relations with consumers, including:
1) the possibility of resolution of disputes by electronic means using the ODR platform (online dispute resolution), available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ ;
2) able to conduct arbitration before the Court or arbitrator or other authorities;
3) able to conduct mediation proceedings with the participation of an independent mediator.
Chapter 8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- Withdrawal from the contract by the vendor or the customer may be made on the principles set out in the provisions of the civil code (OJ 2017.459, i.e. as amended).
- The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract within 90 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- Information about the withdrawal from the agreement by the consumer that are being requested on the right to withdraw, available on the store.
- The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the agreement in respect of certain contracts, i.e.:
1) for the provision of services, if the seller has performed in full service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of that after completion of the service by the seller loses the right to withdraw from the agreement;
2) where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the seller has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
3) in which the Commodity is prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of a consumer or for satisfaction of his individualized needs;
4) in which the item is to prone to deteriorate or having a short shelf life;
5) in which the Commodity is the thing supplied in sealed packaging, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
6) where the goods are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably linked to other things;
7) where the goods are alcoholic beverages, of which the price was agreed upon at the conclusion of the Contract, and whose supply can take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the seller has no control;
8) in which the consumer expressly requested, seller to it comes to urgent repair or maintenance; if the seller provides also services other than those where the consumer requested or provides things other than spare parts necessary to repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal the consumer is entitled to in relation to additional services or items;
9) where the goods are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10) for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription agreement;
11) concluded in a public auction;
12) for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, rental cars, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment events, sports or cultural, if the agreement marked a day or period of performance;
13) for the supply of digital content, which are not stored on durable media, if performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed him by The seller of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- the seller shall, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of the consumer to withdraw from the contract, return to the consumer all made by the payment, including the cost of delivery of the goods. The seller shall refund using the same method of payment, which used the consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed on another way to return, which is not associated with any costs.
- If the consumer has chosen the way of delivery of things other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to refund the consumer the additional costs incurred by him.
- the consumer is obliged to return the goods together with all the equipment, including packaging, in so far as it constitutes an essential element of the goods. The seller may stop the reimbursement to the time of receipt of the goods or provide the seller proof of his return, depending on which event comes first.
- the consumer shall bear only the direct cost of returning the Goods unless the seller agreed to pay them or failed to inform the consumer about the need to bear these costs.
- the consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the Goods as a result of the use of it in ways that go beyond the necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- In the event of an effective withdrawal from the Contract is considered null and void.
Chapter 9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- the rights to the site and the content contained therein belong to the seller.
- The address of the page where it is available, and Store the contents of the website http://drop24.pl are subject to copyright law and are protected by copyright and intellectual property.
- All logos, names, graphic designs, videos, texts, forms, scripts, source code, trademarks, service marks, password etc. are registered and belong to the seller, the producer or distributor of the goods. Download, copy, modify, reproduce, transmit or distribute any content from the site http://drop24.pl without the consent of the owner is prohibited.
Chapter 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In the case of matters not regulated by these terms in legal relations with clients or consumers, the applicable provisions of law.
- Any derogations from the rules of procedure require the written form under the pain of nullity.
- The Court which has jurisdiction to settle the dispute between the seller and the customer will be the competent court according to the seller. The Court which has jurisdiction to settle the dispute between the seller and the consumer will be the competent court according to the General rules (the Court of the defendant's domicile) or another more convenient for the consumer (according to article 31-37 of the code of civil procedure).
NOTICE OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
applies to the consumer
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 90 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 90 days from the date on which they entered the State
possession of things or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Member States entered into possession of the thing.
To exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this agreement by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Below are our contact details:
DROP24 ARTUR PLEWNIAK, RYNEK7, 50-106 WROCLAW
You can use the model form of withdrawal from the contract, but it is not mandatory.
To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, you just need to send You information concerning the exercise of your rights to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal: in case of withdrawal from the agreement we all received from your payment, including the cost of delivery of things (with the exception of additional costs arising from the selected by the Member States how to supply other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by us) shall without delay, and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we have been advised of your decision to exercise of the right of withdrawal from this agreement. We will make the reimbursement by using the same payment methods that have been used by Member States in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed to the other solution; in any case, do not incur any fees in connection with the reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the things or provide us proof of mailing, whichever event occurs first.
Please send or provide to us immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which have advised us to withdraw from this agreement. The deadline is met if you send back the thing before the expiry of 14 days.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of these costs is estimated up to approximately 10, 00 EUR.
You are responsible only for a reduction in the value of things arising out of the use of it in a way other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
THE PATTERN OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
applies to the consumer
NOTE: complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract
(customer address for correspondence)
(contact phone number)
(first and last name, the name of the seller)
(address of the seller)
(the e-mail address of the seller)
(fax to seller)
WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT AT A DISTANCE
I declare that I withdraw from the sales contract, concluded on................................................, and for the purchase of the following goods:
Release/reception of the goods came in on ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
In view of the above, I certify that I will return immediately, but no later than within 14 days.
Below I am indicating the data to return to the price of goods, which should take place immediately, but no later than within 14 days.
(name and signature of the client,
If form is sent in paper form)